As a halloween weekend present, and a thank you for following my simblr, I give you these three illuminating TS2 lawn ornaments! 🙂
Those would be the scary black cat, the cauldron and the jack o lantern. I made them all lights so that they’re luminous, and just like all lights, you can dim and change their colors. Enjoy loves!
- Provide a link back to my blog when using my objects in lots.
- Feel free to retexture (recolor) as long as you provide a link back to my blog for the original.
- You may not modify the meshes and reupload as your own creation. Always give credit.
SPOOKY DAY SET 2
Part 2 of my Spooky Day Set
Consists of 5 new meshes :
1.Spooky Curtains – 10 variations
2. Wall Painting ( modified EA mesh ) – 10 variations
3. Spooky Mason Jar Lights – 10 Variations
4. Beaker Party Drinks – 10 variations
5. Cookies Plate ( Decorative version of my Sims 3 edible cookies) – 4 plate colours
Design Tool Compatible
Base Game Compatible
Sims 4 Studio
Various free images from the net
TOU : Recolouring allowed .Do not reupload or claim as your own.Do not upload behind adf.ly and such or upload to paysites. If anybody wants the psd s for recolouring please drop me a message 🙂
I got a request a couple weeks ago from @simsza to recolor something from the Danish Dining set that he converted. Aside from being some of my favorite seating, the chairs were a pretty obvious choice.
OK, so here they are in the Geo Cool and Colorfloral swatches. The Geo Cool swatches come in white and a lighter colored wood and the Colorfloral come in a med wood, white, black and their coordinating solid that has been used in all the other Colorfloral pieces so far. There are arm-less and armed versions of both!
Thank you, @simsza for asking and I hope you like them!
Simsza’s mesh is needed! Get it here!
Danish Dining Chairs in Geo Cool + Colorfloral
- custom thumbnails and swatches
- design tool enabled
- lots o’ options!
- mesh needed!
TOU: Please do not re-upload or claim as your own. And, if you wanna, tag #sjane4prezcc so I can see what you make!
Credits: conversion by Simsza, original mesh by Awesims